Aqua Illumination (AI) announced the release of a major revision to their new controller firmware this week. The LED lighting manufacturer says they have “listened to our users feedback and are sure we’ve created the best firmware yet.”
Here is a rundown of all the new features:
- Support for PowerPuck™ custom pucks.
- Adds wireless operation for Sol White, Sol Blue, and Nano when used with Wireless Adapter (sold separately).
- Supports full sunrise/sunset/cloud sweeps and weather effects for all Sol and Nano models.
- Supports both Sol and Vega models simultaneously (wireless mode) with one controller.
- Fail-safe Vega dim down prevents coral burning if wireless communications fail for an extended period of time.
- Global Region Timers simulates actual sunrise/sunset times of major coral reefs around the world.
- GPS coordinate Timers for automatic local sunrise/sunset tracking.
- Fully automatic sweep speed for up to 30 Vega lighting modules.
- Revamped user interface for easier setup and control.