CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Candidate will join the front line of our business and engage with customers on a daily basis. Primary duties involve problem-solving and providing accurate information to customers in a professional and friendly manner. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing accurate information about the specifications and proper use of the aquarium products available on the MarineDepot.com website as well as responding to customer email and phone inquiries regarding shipping, order tracking, returns, order status and site navigation.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess
- Saltwater reef and fish experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An outgoing, positive attitude about providing superior customer service
- Computer literacy
- Ability to share your knowledge
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience working in a problem-solving capacity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with a positive shopping experience
- Ensure the competence and development of your colleagues
- Work with the Customer Satisfaction Index to benchmark and improve our service execution
- Respond to and resolve customer issues with urgency
- Ensure implementation and development of the Family Friendly Concept
- Assume responsibility for projects and tasks as they occur
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
MarineDepot.com is a fast growing online aquarium supply company located in Garden Grove, CA. We’re looking for smart, creative people who will give 100 percent. Ideal candidates must be dedicated, detail-oriented team players that will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume ecommerce work environment. The office atmosphere here is low-key, casual and collaborative. We have regular company BBQs, celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day® and have a great benefits package. Although it is not a prerequisite to working with us, most of our employees are pet/aquarium owners. We love what we do!