WORTH THE WAIT: We get hands-on with the new RMS Radion Tank Mount from EcoTech Marine in this video
|Radion Mounting System (RMS) for the new XR15 LED light from EcoTech Marine.|
Don't want to hang your Radion? Now you don't have to.
The long-awaited EcoTech Marine RMS Tank Mounts are now available for pre-order! There are two specialized kits designed specifically for XR15 and XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to tank mount a Radion light on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
RMS is Better for Tank Mounting
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible. Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalistic. A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup. No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand – have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty. Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management. Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look. One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning. Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little – no problem.
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular. Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
- Mounting Arm
- Mounting Bracket
- Sliding Rails*
- All Necessary Hardware
After getting an opportunity to try out the new Radion Mounting System from EcoTech Marine, we have to say we're impressed. The quality, versatility and ease-of-use make this a must-have accessory if you want a Radion but can't or don't want to hang the light from your wall or ceiling.
|The new RMS Tank Mounts inside their handsome retail packaging.|
|Pictured here: the XR30 RMS Tank Mount packaged for safe transport.|
Hit us with your questions in the comments and let us know if an RMS Tank Mount is on your aquarium wish list!