The Innovative MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactor is a novel approach to optimize chemical and biological filtration for nano & mini marine aquariums. Its’ innovative patent-pending design minimizes the need for flexible tubes, PVC pipes, ball valves, thumb screws and unnecessary clutter that are usually associated with typical media reactors.
The ingenious design maximizes performance and offers out-of-the-box responsive flow control, easy maintenance, low power consumption and the smallest form factor ever built. The versatile MiniMax is designed to be discreetly hidden behind all-in-one style aquariums or placed directly in sumps.
- Responsive Flow Control: Unique dual chamber design, allows for quick and responsive flow control within seconds with a simple turn of knob without the need for ball valves and inlet/outlet pipes
- Efficiency: Utilizes upward flow pattern that requires less flow and lower energy consumption (the Desktop model requires a mere 2.5 watts!)
- Eliminate Messy Maintenance: Internal chamber acts as a removable cartridge that simply slides out of the outer chamber and automatically drains water out without the need for tools and time-consuming thumb screws to unfasten.
- Nano Size: Innovative Marine has produced the smallest nano reactor ever (2″ x 2.3″ x 11.4″) with a ton of integrated features right out the box.
- All-In-One Design — for use with Bio Pellets, GFO, & Carbon
- Made from quality cell cast acrylic — Bracket Included
- Smallest Form Factor
- Responsive Flow Control
- Low Power Consumption
- Double O-Ring Seal for Lid
- Offered in Desktop (150ml Max Volume Capacity) & Midsize (350ml Max Volume Capacity)
- Pump Included
- Just add your favorite Media!
If you’d like to read more about Innovative Marine’s MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactors, view photos or purchase one for your aquarium, please visit our website.