This is the fourth installment of “Will it Fit?”, a new Marine Depot video series!
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive from hobbyists is “Will this skimmer/reactor/etc. fit in my aquarium?”
We felt this presented us with an opportunity to make a fun new video series to demonstrate whether some of our newest and most popular aquarium equipment will fit in a particular tank.
In this episode we take a look at the sleek JBJ 45 Gallon RL Rimless Cube Aquarium.
WILL IT FIT PRODUCTS
- AquaMaxx HOB-1 Protein Skimmer — YES
- CAD Lights Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer — YES
- Tunze Comline DOC Protein Skimmer 9004 — YES
- Innovative Marine MiniMax AIO MidSize Media Reactor — YES
- Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Full Size Ghost Skimmer — NO
- AquaC Remora-S Protein Skimmer — YES
- CPR Bak-Pak 2R+ Reef Ready Protein Skimmer — YES
- AquaMaxx HOB-XC Protein Skimmer — YES
You may discover that some of the equipment featured in this installment and future episodes could fit if modded or changed in some form or another. Our intention with this video series is to highlight equipment we know will fit without having to make any significant changes to the item itself or your aquarium, which may potentially void a product warranty.
If you discover another piece of equipment that will fit in the back chambers of a JBJ 45 Gallon RL Rimless Cube Aquarium, please let us (and other hobbyists) know in the comments.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe to be notified when we post new videos.